Change to the Faculty Handbook Constitution
Change to the Faculty Handbook Constitution, Article II (Meeting and Voting), related to eligibility to vote and serve on DPCs.
Adopted by 2/3 vote of the faculty, 4/28/11. Effective immediately.
All members of the faculty, excluding part-time faculty teaching less than six (6) hours per semester, emeriti faculty, and adjunct faculty have the right to hold faculty offices and to vote in faculty meetings and faculty elections and in departmental and college committees on which they serve except as noted in Article II, Section 3.
Those eligible to serve on and participate in election of members to departmental personnel committees are full time faculty in the ranks of instructor, assistant professor, associate professor, and professor.
CURRENT INITIATIVES & INFORMATION
- DPC and Departmental Promotion and Tenure Committees
- Faculty Morale Survey Results (PDF)
- Athletics Feasibility Committee Report (PDF)
- Athletic Department's Response to Faculty Questions Related to Athletics Feasibility Study (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook Revisions - May 22, 2012 (PDF)
- General Administration Criteria for Reviewing Programs (DOCX)
- Results of Senate Survey on Policies Affecting Tenure-Line Faculty (PPT)
- Campus Planning Committee's Report on Carnegie Classification DRU Status (PDF)
- P&T Taskforce Report (PDF)