Change to the Faculty Handbook Constitution
Change to the Faculty Handbook Constitution, Article II (Meeting and Voting), related to eligibility to vote and serve on DPCs.
Adopted by 2/3 vote of the faculty, 4/28/11. Effective immediately.
All members of the faculty, excluding part-time faculty teaching less than six (6) hours per semester, emeriti faculty, and adjunct faculty have the right to hold faculty offices and to vote in faculty meetings and faculty elections and in departmental and college committees on which they serve except as noted in Article II, Section 3.
Those eligible to serve on and participate in election of members to departmental personnel committees are full time faculty in the ranks of instructor, assistant professor, associate professor, and professor.
CURRENT INITIATIVES & INFORMATION
- Faculty Handbook Revisions - 2016 (PDF)
- Results of Senate Survey on Policies Affecting Tenure-Line Faculty (PPT)
- P&T Taskforce Report (PDF)
- Faculty Senate Statement on Freedom of Speech - Feb. 2017
- Statement Introduced by the Faculty of the Department of Sustainable Development - April 10, 2017