Faculty Senate Committees
The members of the 2013 - 2014 Executive Committee of the Faculty Senate are Andy Koch (Chair of the Faculty Senate), Paul Gates (Senate Vice Chair and Chair of Committee on Committees), Holly Martin (Senate Secretary), Frank Aycock (Parliamentarian), Karl Campbell (Chair of Academic Policies), Mark Strazicich (Chair of Budget Committee), Jay Fenwick (Chair of Campus Planning), Jill Ehnenn (Chair of Faculty Welfare Committee), and Elicka Peterson-Sparks (Chair of Welfare of Students).
The committees of the Faculty Senate are appointed by the Chair of the Faculty Senate, with the advice and consent of the Faculty Senate. The chairs of these committees are elected by the membership of the respective committees. The membership lists and committees' responsibilities are indicated under each respective committee.
|Academic Policy||Budget||Campus Planning||Committee on Committees||Faculty Welfare and Morale|
|Welfare of Students||Faculty Handbook||Agenda Committee||Chancellor Advisory Committee|
The Faculty Senate may establish, when its members perceive the need to do so, ad hoc (temporary) committees for the purpose of addressing specific and major faculty and/or institutional concerns.
CURRENT INITIATIVES & INFORMATION
- DPC and Departmental Promotion and Tenure Committees
- Faculty Morale Survey Results (PDF)
- Athletics Feasibility Committee Report (PDF)
- Athletic Department's Response to Faculty Questions Related to Athletics Feasibility Study (PDF)
- Faculty Handbook Revisions - May 22, 2012 (PDF)
- General Administration Criteria for Reviewing Programs (DOCX)
- Results of Senate Survey on Policies Affecting Tenure-Line Faculty (PPT)
- Campus Planning Committee's Report on Carnegie Classification DRU Status (PDF)
- P&T Taskforce Report (PDF)