Faculty Members Serve Three-Year Terms
2009 - 2010
|Misti Reese||Admissions, Interim Director||Ex Officio|
|Margaret Gregor||Library||Belk Library||2012|
|Lauren Estes||Undergraduate Studentfirstname.lastname@example.org||2010|
|Ronnie Trogdon||Undergraduate Studentemail@example.com||2010|
|Zach Grier||Undergraduate Studentfirstname.lastname@example.org||2010|
- 2009 - 2010 Membership List
- 2008 - 2009 Membership List
- 2007 - 2008 Membership List
- 2006 - 2007 Membership List
- 2005 - 2006 Membership List
220.127.116.11. ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE
- Members on Committee: 9 members consisting of 6 faculty and 3 students. The Associate Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Services and the Director of Admissions shall serve as ex officio non-voting members. The Director of Admissions will convene the first meeting and facilitate the selection of a chair, or co-chairs, from among the voting members of the committee.
- Report to: The Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor.
- Areas of Responsibility: Establish and execute policies governing admissions of undergraduate students and serve as an appeals board for admission cases.