Faculty Senate Suggestions

To share a concern that you think Faculty Senate should address, please choose the option that best suits your circumstance:

  • Contact your Faculty Senate departmental representative or an at-large faculty senator. Find your departmental or at-large representative here
  • Contact the Faculty Senate Chair, Stella Anderson, at 
  • Fill out this short form. Share your concern on this form which is reviewed monthly by the Faculty Senate Executive Committee and assigned to the appropriate Faculty Senate Committee.  The Committee will follow up with you if you wish or when deemed necessary. Senators: you are encouraged to use this form, too, to share any concerns that faculty you represent have brought to you.

General Inquiries  

For day-to-day office business-related questions or general inquiries, contact the Faculty Senate Office at 828-262-2067 or email

Faculty Handbook Proposed Changes

To submit a proposed Faculty Handbook Change, please download and complete the Faculty Handbook Change Proposal Form (PDF) and return it to

Room 224 Reservations

The IG Greer Conference Room 224 moved to the online reservation system, 25Live, during the Summer of 2023.  The Faculty Senate Office no longer reserves this space.  Please book reservations on 25Live.